Exhibition – 1st International Forum Madagascar Mining & Petroleum
The exhibition is designed for the Ministry of Strategic Resources to view all the international oil and mining companies investing in the future of Madagascar, as well as oil and mining industry buyers to source and procure the latest equipment, technologies and services on the market.
Key highlights include:
- Meet with all the leading equipment and service providers and hear about their latest solutions for mining and oil projects
- See Invest Madagascar which is an on-floor seminar stage for petroleum and mining experts. The seminars will focus on the economic and social benefits of the oil and mining industries as well as showcasing the latest extraction technologies through a series of short presentations on:
- Artisanal and small-scale mining
- Local content strategies and training and skills development programmes
- Preserving the environment and its biodiversity
- Social investment and social responsibility
- Oil Exploration & production technology
- Networking with over 2000 of the industry present at the Forum
Who should exhibit?